WHOA! WHAT A DIFFERENCE!!!!
So, PRAISE GOD, guess what I now have in my left ear???
OOH my goodness, it feels too good to be true but, yes, I have a brand new hearing aid!!
AND, I have another new one in my right ear (albeit a loaner and a tad older…)
Hear, I mean, here’s (Okay so I got creative, and I digress, again…sorry)
Here’s what I can hear…..
- someone’s footsteps behind me
- MY OWN footsteps
- birds and rain through the closed windows in my bedroom
- lots of children
- children whispering (this one STILL blows me away!!!)
- my own family
- a slight crunch in my clutch (Yes, I drive a 5 speed manual)
- raspy quality in the voices of some people
- TV … like the hearing aid is an amazing power boost, whoa!